A Culture that inspires. A culture that performs.
A close-knit atmosphere, hard-working mentality, innovative spirit and performance-driven culture make Lincoln Industries an exciting organization to be a part of. These are some of the many reasons that we have been named one of the 25 Best Medium-Sized Companies to Work For in America seven times.
The heart of our company is shaped by our Beliefs and Drivers which serve as the building blocks of our strong culture and successful business. To read our Beliefs and Drivers click here.
What exactly makes our culture unique?
We develop talented individuals:
We understand that our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Lincoln Industries University (LIU) is an in-house corporate university designed to develop leadership and technical skills and inspire our people to make personal development a priority. The course curriculum focuses on the areas of superior operations, professional excellence, differentiating leadership and personal growth. Open to all Lincoln Industries people, the robust material gives individuals the opportunity to develop a more well-rounded skill set.
We focus on wellness:
Encouraging healthy lifestyle choices and a positive balance between work and home life is important to us. An onsite fitness center and health center, training programs, workout classes, healthy market and a yearly company mountain climb in Colorado are just a few of the programs that motivate our people to be healthier individuals. Providing our people with every opportunity to invest in their wellness means a healthier, happier and more dependable workforce.
We ensure our people’s safety:
This is a daily commitment we make to one another. Safety programs are in place to encourage our people to be actively involved in identifying, defining and measuring opportunities to improve safety in our workplace.
We believe in transparency:
Honest and frequent communication is one of our greatest strengths. We share information with our people and our customers in many ways.
- The Shine: Our internal company newsletter that recognizes our people’s success and provides information on relevant news and events.
- The Catalyst: Our external newsletter that updates our customers on our new capabilities, technologies and achievements.
- One Company One Voice: Our biannual all company meeting to align our people with the business goals and strategy of the company.
- Roundtable: An opportunity for our people to have lunch with members of the senior team, get to know them and ask any questions.
We recognize our people:
Open recognition has always been the foundation of our culture. The programs we have designed recognize achievements in all aspects of our jobs, including safety, service, leadership, wellness, innovation and growth. The purpose of these programs is to make our people aware of the important impact they have on our business and celebrate their achievements with the rest of the Lincoln Industries team.
- Monthly Champions: Our monthly recognition lunch where are people our encouraged to give open recognition to their peers. Awards are also given to people who achieved success in our performance, community service and wellness programs.
- Night of Champions: Our annual dinner and celebration of our people and their achievements throughout the year.
We serve our community:
Lincoln Industries’ tradition of giving back to the community has long been a hallmark of the company. In 2017, Lincoln Industries people gave over 2,000 hours of their time to local organizations including Junior Achievement, Center for People in Need, Willard Community Center, Food Bank Backpack Program and many more. To encourage volunteer support we offer all our people eight hours of paid volunteer time annually. In addition to volunteering, our Community Connections Committee, comprised of people in a variety of positions at Lincoln Industries, helps provide gifts to local organizations and non-profits that need our support.